- 22 Ocak 2020
- Reaction score
txAdmin (eski adıyla FXAdmin), FiveM Sunucunuzu uzaktan yönetmenize ve izlemenize yardımcı olmak için tam özellikli bir araçtır.
- Start/Stop/Restart your server instance or resources
- Access control via multiple credentials and action logging
- Discord Integration:
- Server status command (/status)
- Custom static commands
- Command spam prevention
- Monitor server’s CPU/RAM consumption
- Real-time playerlist with ping + steam-linked accounts (when available)
- OneSync Support (more than 32 slots server)
- Linux Support
- Live Console
- Auto Restart on failure detection or schedule
- Password brute-force protection
- FXServer process priority setter
- Hitch Detection
- New settings page
- Save console to file
- Restart warning announcements
- Admin Management system
- Permissions system (
- SSL Support (
- Translation Support (
- Server Activity Log (connections/disconnections, kills, chat, explosions and
- (BETA) Ban System
- FiveM's Server CFG editor
Video Tutorial for Windows:
- NodeJS v10 LTS (or newer)
- FXServer build 1543+
- One TCP listen port opened for the web server (default is 40120)
- Git (only for installs and updates)
# Download txAdmin, Enter folder and Install dependencies
# Add admin
# Setup default server profile
node src/scripts/setup.js default
# Start default server
node src/index.js default
If on Windows, you can start txAdmin by executing start_<profilename>.bat in your txAdmin folder (ex txAdmin/start_default.bat).
2 - Then open
Note: You MUST run FXServer through txAdmin, and not in parallel (ie in another terminal).
Note3: You can run multiple txAdmin instances in the same installation folder.
To create more server profiles, execute node src/scripts/setup.js <profile name>.
TroubleshootingNote4: Although not recommended, you can set FXServer processes priorities. To do so, change fxRunner.setPriority in the config.json to one of the following: LOW, BELOW_NORMAL, NORMAL, ABOVE_NORMAL, HIGH, HIGHEST.
If you run into any problem, check our
If you are having trouble starting the FXServer via txAdmin, run node src/scripts/config-tester.js default and see which test is failing.
To UPDATE txAdmin execute the following commands inside txAdmin's folder:
If you have any problems with package-lock.json, just delete it and try again.
TODO:Note: This will only work if you downloaded txAdmin using the git clone command.
The next major things:
- Extension system
- Multi-server support
- Packaging txAdmin on a self-updating binary file
- Ban/Whitelist feature
- Reorganize all files/folders
- Write a page that is full of small How-To's and link them here.
- Write version bumper script
- Config tester kill spawned fxserver after 5 seconds (do people use the config tester?)
- Investigate the "fxserver has stopped working" not disappearing when autorestarter kills the server (probably windows detaches it? in that case we would need to PID map and then kill them one by one?) (Note: when this happens, there is a close but not exit event. Or the other way around idk)
- Remove forceFXServerPort, 10x more complicated than it should be for a feature that probably won't even be used
- Discord bot extensions via required js files? Imagine typing /whitelist @username and the bot cross referencing the vRP id via the discord:xxx identifier. Or a /me giving back this users vRP stats like cars, wallet, bank, apartments & etc.
- Add some sort of detection to see if there is a fxserver running outside txAdmin on the same port.